VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V:SYH) (OTCQB:SYHBF) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that mobilization has begun for its 2021 diamond drilling program at its flagship 35,705 hectare Moore Uranium Project, located approximately 15 kilometres east of Denison Mine’s Wheeler River project and near regional infrastructure on the southeast side of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. The Company has now completed a 9 km Small Moving Loop EM (SML-EM) geophysical program to refine additional drill targets and has begun mobilization of drilling equipment for a subsequent minimum 3,500 metre diamond drilling program consisting of at least 7-8 drill holes. This fully funded and permitted program will focus on following-up on existing unconformity and basement-hosted targets along the high grade Maverick structural corridor as well as newly defined targets at the Grid Nineteen area.
Moore Uranium Project Claims Map: https://skyharbourltd.com/_resources/maps/MooreLakeRegionalTenure-v1.jpg
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content