Uranium explorer Alligator teams up with giant US commodities trader Traxys
Recent IPO Prospech hits high grade silver in Slovakia
Vimy (uranium), GL1 (lithium) and Ikewzi (coal) up on no news
Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in morning trade, Monday May 10.Giant US commodities trader Traxys has inked a deal to potentially provide long term offtake and project development financing to ~$60m market cap uranium explorer Alligator.Traxys – which enjoys annual revenues of +$6 billion – will also assist in uranium project acquisition opportunities.Alligator began early exploration at its newly acquired Samphire uranium project in South Australia in February this year . A drilling program is due to kick off in July, primarily focused on upgrading the existing resource.“This exciting strategic partnership with Traxys will provide expanded opportunities for Alligator in the project development, uranium offtake and targeted acquisition arenas,” Alligator chief exec Greg Hall says.“With […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!