The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI: JX ) was on the decline last week, opening at 961.44 and closing the five day period at 955.23.
Statistics Canada said last Friday (May 7) that the country’s economy lost 207,000 jobs in April due to a new round of coronavirus-related lockdowns. The loss was higher than the expected amount of 175,000.
Meanwhile, in the commodities sector, gold broke past the US$1,800 per ounce mark, while the price of copper reached a new all-time high . Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Against that backdrop, the TSXV-listed mining stocks below saw the biggest share price moves last week: Petro Victory Energy (TSXV: VRY )
Razor Energy (TSXV: RZE ) Purepoint Uranium Group (TSXV: PTU ) Emerita Resources (TSXV: EMO ) BCM Resources (TSXV: B ) Here’s a look at what may have moved their share prices over the last five […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content