Cross section 07 (looking northeast) showing higher gold grade intercepts of LM50 VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the “Company”) (TSX/NYSE American: SVM) is pleased to report the discovery of new gold zones and high grade intercepts from its 2020 exploration program at the LMW mine, Ying Mining District, Henan Province, China. Extensive exploration drilling and tunnelling are ongoing at the LMW mine, and all other mines at the Ying Mining District.
The 2020 exploration program from July 1, 2019 to October 30, 2020 at the LMW mine has used in-fill drilling to target areas of known sub-vertical silver-lead-zinc veins that were previously believed to be uneconomic. Since June 2020, drilling has also targeted the gently-dipping zones believed to host gold mineralization, as reported in the May 28, 2020 news release. These gold zones were previously undiscovered and appear to have been […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!