General Location Map of Samples Collected from this Batch of 17 Rock Samples The Trapper Gold Zone with 2020 Gold-in-Rock Geochemical Results Detailed Insert Map of Recent High-Grade Gold Sample Location (blue rectangle) Rock outcrop sample Y642280 returned 47 g/t Au, 127 g/t Ag, 0.19% Cu, 8.2% Pb+Zn, pyrite-pyrrhotite-arsenopyrite and other pictures of the sampled area (Trapper Gold Zone) Rock sample Y642124 returned 5.2% Cu, 1.1 g/t Au, 30.9 g/t Ag (new area of interest) Gold Geochemical Anomalies Map at the Thorn Project Copper Geochemical Anomalies Map at the Thorn Project VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Brixton Metals Corporation (“ Brixton ” or the " Company ") (TSXV: BBB) (OTCQB: BBBXF) is pleased to announce high-grade gold, silver and copper content in 17 in place outcrop rock samples collected at and west of the recently acquired Trapper Target on its vast 2,594 square kilometer Thorn […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content