Pictured is the Foodgod 24K Gold Wings at The Ainsworth. A new-to-market restaurant brand is finally making its debut in St. Matthews this weekend.
The Ainsworth, located at 3939 Shelbyville Road, is set to open on Friday, Nov. 6, after several months of delays.
As I first reported last year, Sullivan’s Tap House closed in December 2019 for the rebrand to the new, high-end sports bar concept that already has locations in New York, New Jersey, Tennessee and Missouri. That project was delayed due to COVID-19, and co-owner Matt Taylor previously said they were trying to get open for the week of the Kentucky Derby .
“We are excited to bring our Ainsworth concept to the city of Louisville. Ainsworth has done really well all over the country for us and we can’t wait to open on Friday in St. Matthews," Taylor said in a news release. "It’s been a long time […]
Click here to view original web page at www.wlky.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!