Uranium stock surge as spot prices arrest recent slide
Recent IPO Cannon hits thick nickel sulphides at ‘Fisher East
PVW picks up rocks containing up to 12.45% total rare earths (TREO) Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Wednesday October 13. ALL THE URANIUM STOCKS The uranium spot price has arrested a recent slide, jumping +$US3 to above $US40/lb overnight after Sprott stacked another 400,000lb. And as the power crisis continues to wreak havoc in Europe, France – which gets ~70% of its electricity from nuclear — has announced plans to develop and export SMR’s (small modular reactors) to its energy-starved neighbours. This assortment of good news sparked big ETF buying overseas, with big money also pouring into individual US and Canadian uranium stocks. Today Global X #Uranium (70%) & #Nuclear (30%) ETF $URA had both its highest single day Upside […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!