You can get it mining uranium. Pic: Victoria Bitter. share
Uranium prices got back on the move overnight ( here’s why ), and there was some feverish buying this morning in the headline uranium stocks, with Paladin Energy (ASX:PDN) gaining more than a fifth of its value. Spot #uranium 4025/4075 USc/Lb #U3O8 (Delivery at CMO , Chg +275c, +6.79%) CMO = CVD 0c/Lb, CMO = CMX 0c/Lb See https://t.co/oK6SEbp4ad — numerco (@numerco) October 12, 2021 The recapitalised Paladin, which owns the mothballed Langer-Heinrich uranium mine in Namibia, is now a ~$2 billion company.
That is a far cry from its lowly status at the start of 2021, with the stock up a mere 250% year to date.
Uranium stocks have been seemingly impervious to bad news during 2021’s recovery run.Case in point Rio Tinto-backed Energy Resources of Australia (ASX:ERA) , which stopped processing uranium from its Ranger mine in the Northern […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content