VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF), "Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that it intends to implement a warrant exercise incentive program (the " Incentive Program "). The Company has applied for TSX Venture Exchange (the " TSXV ") approval for the Incentive Program.
As announced on October 23, 2019, the Company completed a private placement offering of 5,793,333 units (" Units ") at a subscription price of $0.15 per Unit. Each unit was comprised of one common share and one common share purchase warrant for two years at $0.25 from the date of issuance (the " Placement Warrants "). All of the Placement Warrants remain outstanding expiring October 23, 2021 (the " Expiry Date ").
The Incentive Program will commence on the date of receipt of conditional acceptance by the TSXV and will expire at 4:00 p.m. (Vancouver time) […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kwqc.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!