A swag of uranium stocks are up as spot price surges
Kingfisher Mining rock chip sampling returns up to 40% rare earths
Desert Metals believes a rare earth system is emerging at Innouendy Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Tuesday August 30. Rare earths explorer KFM has bolted out the gate this morning with rock chip sampling returning up to 40% rare earths and significant levels of valuable magnet rare earths at Mich Well, within the Gascoyne Mineral Field area in Western Australia.Gascoyne is a proverbial stone’s throw (~100km away) from Hastings Technology Metals’ (ASX:HAS) world-class 27.42Mt at 0.97% TREO ‘Yangibana’ deposit, which has just welcomed Twiggy (Andrew) Forrest’s Wyloo Metals as a strategic investor .KFM executive director and CEO James Farrell says the company is ‘ecstatic’ with the identification of this new mineralisation.“The outcropping mineralisation has now been mapped […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!