It’s confirmed: Uranium stocks are finally emerging from a bear market that lasted several years.
Uranium stocks shot for the moon last week, but investors who know why these stocks jumped were likely expecting to see bigger gains. They’re already in for some luck: Uranium stocks rocketed even higher today, with most stocks jumping double digits. Here’s how some of the hottest uranium stocks were faring as of 1:40 p.m. ET Monday:
As I hinted last week, the rally in uranium stocks may have just begun . So what If Japan sent uranium stocks into a tizzy last week, it’s Europe today. And Elon Musk.In an unprecedented development, Japan is giving its nuclear power industry a fresh lease on life. It’s an inflection point for the uranium industry. Japan was a key consumer of nuclear power until 2011 when it shut down all nuclear reactors in the aftermath […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content