Even though GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ) stock gained 20% last week, insiders who sold US$569k worth of stock over the past year are probably better off. Holding on to stock would have meant their investment would be worth less now than it was at the time of sale. Thus selling at an average price of US$0.45, which is higher than the current price, may have been the best decision.
Although we don’t think shareholders should simply follow insider transactions, we do think it is perfectly logical to keep tabs on what insiders are doing.
Before we look at these insider transactions though, you might like to know that our analysis indicates that GXU is potentially overvalued! The Last 12 Months Of Insider Transactions At GoviEx Uranium
In the last twelve months, the biggest single sale by an insider was when the Independent Director, David Cates, sold CA$139k worth […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content