Billionaire investor Eric Sprott will emerge as a major shareholder in E2 Metals
Haranga Resources, GTI Resources lead broad gains for ASX uranium stocks
Coal miner MC Mining, rare earths explorer PVW Resources up on no news Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Friday March 18. (Up on no news) This tiny South African coal miner and project developer squeezed out an $US800,000 loss for the December half, still better than the $2.7m loss from the prior corresponding period.In fact, all the important numbers improved due to higher prices except sales, which fell from 127,534t to 107,953t of high quality coking and thermal coal.“The higher global demand for coal post the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a significant increase in international prices with an average API4 coal price of $151/t for the Period (H1 FY2021: $64/t),” MCM says.So, how’s the […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!