MarketWatch illustration/iStockphoto Happy Thursday! Another turbulent week in markets and single-country stock ETFs and funds focused on energy have been at the centerpiece of volatility over the past several sessions. Some funds, almost literally, went nuclear, while China internet pegged exchange-traded vehicles enjoyed a bounce. We’ll talk about some of that this week.
All this happened against the backdrop of the first interest-rate increase since 2018 by the Federal Reserve, with the promise of tighter policy on the horizon. Goodbye, easy-money days.
In any case, this may be my last week regularly handling ETF Wrap (Though, I might make an occasional guest appearance).Please, send tips, or feedback, on Twitter to Christine Idzelis at @cidzelis and find Mark at @mdecambre or LinkedIn to tell us what you think.Rosenbluth exits CFRATodd Rosenbluth has left CFRA to become director of research at ETF Trends, replacing Dave Nadig. Rosenbluth has been a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content