(BofA) – First silver, now uranium — fears of supply shortages drive up yellowcake share prices
(BofA) .jpg” srcset=”https://smallcaps.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Uranium-supply-shortage-yellowcake-share-prices-2021-Bank-of-America- (BofA) .jpg 640w, https://smallcaps.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Uranium-supply-shortage-yellowcake-share-prices-2021-Bank-of-America- (BofA) -300×188.jpg 300w” sizes=”(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px” alt=”Uranium supply shortage yellowcake share prices 2021 Bank of America (BofA) ” title=”Uranium supply shortage yellowcake share prices 2021 Bank of America (BofA) “/>
While silver stocks on the ASX retreated after their exuberant buying spree on Monday, Tuesday was a day in the sun for their uranium counterparts.
The trigger for the yellowcake stocks was, unlike Reddit in the case of silver, a more establishment source, the Bank of America ( (BofA) ).As the Australian market opened on Tuesday, the uranium stocks tore out of the barrier gates and retained their vigour well into afternoon trading with several registering double-digit gains. (BofA) says the delays to planned nuclear plant closures in the US could increase uranium demand projections by 26 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content