Investor Webinar Thursday November 12 at 8:30AM EST
VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – KORE Mining Ltd. (TSXV: KORE) (OTCQX: KOREF ) (" KORE " or the " Company ") announces that drill hole FG-20-377 intercepted 31.3 meters of 3.2 g/t gold, including 14.3 meters of 6.4 g/t gold, starting at 369 meters downhole in the Lower Zone of the FG Gold Project (" Project " or " FG Gold ") in the Cariboo Region of British Columbia. This news release reports assays from drill hole FG-20-377, part of the 15-hole, 5,746 meter summer drill program at FG Gold with assays from 14 additional holes pending.
Highlights Figure 1 – Cross Section Showing Hole FG-20-369, FG-20-371, FG-20-376 and FG-20-377 (CNW Group/Kore Mining) Figure 2 – Long Section of FG Gold Main Zone Showing Lower Zone Intersections and Visible GoldFigure 2 – Long Section of FG Gold Main Zone […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!