Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold futures prices are firmer in early U.S. trading Thursday. The precious metals are seeing some support from a weaker U.S. dollar index on this day and a pause in the global equity markets’ rallies, as traders and investors focus more on the present Covid-19 grim conditions. December gold futures were last up $7.50 at $1,869.10 and December Comex silver was last down $0.002 at $24.265 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mixed overnight, while U.S. stock indexes are also mixed ahead of the New York day session. The U.S. has seen over 240,000 deaths and more than 10.3 million confirmed Covid-19 infections, with new cases soaring to all-time highs of well over […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content