VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Candente Gold Corp. (TSXV:CDG) ("Candente Gold” and/or the “Company”) is pleased to advise that the previously announced (Nov 5 th , 2020) non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”) of 4,000,000 common shares (“Shares”) at a price of $0.05 per Share for a total of $200,000 has been fully subscribed.
Joanne Freeze, President and CEO, a control person of Candente Gold Corp., has subscribed for 53.75% of the Private Placement. In addition to Ms. Freeze there are three other subscribers. Closing of the Private Placement is expected to be completed within one week.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Private Placement to advance development of its near term gold production and near surface exploration opportunities while advancing drill targets on the El Oro project, its flagship asset, and for general working capital purposes. The Shares issued pursuant to the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content