Uranium Energy Quadrature Capital Ltd purchased a new stake in Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor purchased 10,200 shares of the basic materials company’s stock, valued at approximately $31,000.
Several other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also made changes to their positions in the business. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company lifted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy by 1.6% during the third quarter. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company now owns 126,387 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $385,000 after buying an additional 1,966 shares during the period. HighTower Advisors LLC lifted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy by 2.1% during the third quarter. HighTower Advisors LLC now owns 99,672 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $304,000 after buying an additional […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content