Higher uranium confidence and a maiden vanadium resource are on the cards for Aura. Pic: The Road to El Dorado, Dreamworks Studios (2000). share
After a massive year of buildup at the already viable Tiris Uranium Project, Aura Energy shareholders are staring down first half returns as AEE readies for a regional exploration program aimed at enhancing resources as the company continues to transition from a uranium explorer to producer.
Aura Energy’s (ASX:AEE) fully permitted Tiris Uranium Project is now positioned to upgrade Inferred resources to the Measured and Indicated categories by reducing drillhole spacing within the Tiris East project area.
Drilling is set to commence in the first half of the year on areas of the current Inferred resource within the catchment area of the proposed plant site, as the company leans into its transition towards becoming a fully-fledged uranium producer.The previous resource drilling programme in 2017 focused […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content