TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market: BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that the Company has made an application to the TSX Venture Exchange (" TSXV ") to extend the term of the outstanding warrants as follows: Blue Sky Uranium Corp. Logo (CNW Group/Blue Sky Uranium Corp.) 7,258,500 that are set to expire on February 28, 2022 to be extended to February 28, 2023. These warrants were originally issued on March 1, 2018 and originally set to expire on February 28, 2020 as part of the units issued under a private placement completed by the Company in February 2018. On January 23, 2020, the Company received TSXV approval to extend the expiry date to February 28, 2022. The warrants are also subject to an accelerator (see […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!