Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – December 31, 2021) – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce the closing of the final tranche of the previously announced non-brokered private placement (the " Private Placement "). Together with the first tranche of the Private Placement, the Company issued a total of 10,107,643 flow-through units for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,415,070. Each Flow-Through Unit consists of one common share in the capital of the Company to be issued on a "flow through" basis pursuant to the Income Tax Act (Canada) and one-half of one common share purchase warrant. Each warrant entitles its holder to purchase one common share in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.20 per share for a period of 24 months from the date of issue.
Together with the first tranche of the Private […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content