Some of the week’s mining and metals stories covered by Proactive Aggressive buying of uranium by a new investment trust sent the price of the metal to its highest since 2014.
The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust has snapped up around 6mln pounds of physical uranium, worth around US$240mln, since its launch in July, the FT reported Friday .
Greatland Gold PLC ( AIM:GGP , OTC:GRLGF , FRA:G8G ) (AIM:GGP, OTC:GRLGF, FRA:G8G ) said high-grade gold and copper was found outside the initial resource area of the Havieron deposit in Western Australia.
New results from the Growth Drilling programme under the Crescent Sulphide Zone and around the Northern Breccia continue to support the potential for resource expansion, it said.All 12 new drill holes intersected mineralisation, with six holes returning significant assay intercepts greater than 100-gram metres of gold."Early works for the mine development are progressing to plan with the decline now advanced […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!