Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) concluded the trading at $3.50 on Friday, September 10 with a rise of 10.41% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.17 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.20 and $3.5599 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UROY hit a high price of $3.81 and saw its price falling to a low level of $0.81 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came adding 31.09% in its value.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!