Gold futures are moving higher on Wednesday as a positive outlook for a new fiscal stimulus package from U.S. policymakers is weakening the U.S. Dollar, while driving up foreign demand for dollar-denominated gold. Additionally, optimism that U.S. lawmakers could reach an agreement on a pre-election coronavirus relief deal is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content