Several people hold up gold bars for a photo. Akos Stiller | Bloomberg | Getty Images Gold firmed above $1,900 an ounce on Friday, heading for a weekly gain, as the dollar weakened and as investors hedged against uncertainties surrounding the coronavirus pandemic and going into the Nov. 3 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content