GOLD PRICES held flat or showed a loss for the week against all major currencies except the Dollar on Friday, trading in the middle of this month’s tight range as global stock markets rallied but copper trimmed its surge to 2.5-year highs as the US currency fell following the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content