In August, the US Democrats endorsed nuclear energy for the first time in 48 years as part of its ‘technology-neutral’ approach to decarbonising the power sector. After almost a decade of underinvestment, frailties in uranium supply are becoming evident. Peninsula Energy Ltd ( ASX:PEN ) received a speculative buy rating and a 15 cents per share risked price target from Canaccord Genuity in December.
Canaccord Genuity is the global capital markets division of Canaccord Genuity Group Inc ( TSE:CF ).
Canaccord sees the potential for a robust development opportunity for Peninsula’s Lance Projects in Wyoming, US assuming a recovery in uranium prices.
The following is an extract from Canaccord’s initiation report on Peninsula: US uranium leverage Peninsula Energy (PEN) is focused on transitioning to a low pH operation at its uranium Lance Projects located in Wyoming, US which currently has a Mineral Resource totalling 51Mt at 479ppm U3O8 for 53.6Mlb U3O8. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content