VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 6, 2021 /CNW/ – International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (" CUR " or the " Company ") (TSXV: CUR ) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement (the " Termination Agreement ") with Meliadine Gold Ltd. ( "MGL" ) to terminate the existing amended and restated earn-in agreement (the "Earn-In Agreement" ) dated February 2, 2017 between the Company and MGL relating to the Kuulu Gold Project in Nunavut.
The key terms of the Termination Agreement are: Termination Payment – CUR is entitled to receive a termination payment from MGL, payable through the issuance of 2,000,000 shares of MGL
Private Placement – CUR has agreed to purchase 1,500,000 units of MGL (" Units ") at a price of $0.10 per Unit for aggregate consideration of $150,000. Each Unit is comprised of one common share and one half warrant exercisable at $0.10 per share […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content