Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 4, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV ) (OTCQB: CVVUF ) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that it has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers and consultants of the Company to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,245,000 common shares of the Company pursuant to the company’s share option plan. The options are exercisable for a period of two years at a price of $0.42 per share.
The Company has engaged Red Cloud Financial Services to assist CanAlaska with marketing, media outreach and other services. Red Cloud will assist the Company with expanding its contact network. The team at Red Cloud is well established in the capital markets, particularly in the mining industry. Red Cloud’s full-service approach to assist active mining and exploration companies supports CanAlaska’s prospect generator activities. The Company’s agreement with Red Cloud is for a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content