(OTCQX: OTCM), operator of regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities, today announced Yellow Cake plc (LSE: YCA; OTCQX: YLLXF), a specialist company operating in the uranium sector holding physical uranium for the long term, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Yellow Cake plc upgraded to OTCQX from the Pink® market.
Yellow Cake plc begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol “YLLXF.” U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com .
Upgrading to the OTCQX Market is an important step for companies seeking to provide transparent trading for their U.S. investors. For companies listed on a qualified international exchange, streamlined market standards enable them to utilize their home market reporting to make their information available in the U.S. To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance and demonstrate compliance […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content