Fission Uranium Corp. ( TSE:FCU ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine some light on the company. Fission Uranium Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium resource properties in Canada. With the latest financial year loss of CA$6.8m and a trailing-twelve-month loss of CA$8.9m, the CA$413m market-cap company amplified its loss by moving further away from its breakeven target. Many investors are wondering about the rate at which Fission Uranium will turn a profit, with the big question being “when will the company breakeven?” We’ve put together a brief outline of industry analyst expectations for the company, its year of breakeven and its implied growth rate.
According to the 2 industry analysts covering Fission Uranium, the consensus is that breakeven is near. They anticipate the company to incur a final loss in 2023, before generating positive profits of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content