Written by Summary
Energy has hogged money all year. After recent weakness, the sector looks like it could continue a longer term move up.
The core sector stocks are extended and we think that a closer look can yield more attractive risk/rewards in the sector.
Our top picks are Sprott Physical Uranium Trust and Sprott Uranium Miners ETF. We walk you through our logic below. Looking for a helping hand in the market? Members of Growth Investor Pro get exclusive ideas and guidance to navigate any climate. Learn More » Torsten Asmus/iStock via Getty Images DISCLAIMER: This note is intended for US recipients only and, in particular, is not directed at, nor intended to be relied upon by any UK recipients. Any information or analysis in this note is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Nothing in this note […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content