Pic: Giphy share
Okapi Resources is officially in the uranium game, having finalised the acquisition of Tallahassee Resources and its suite of large, high grade US projects.
Okapi (ASX:OKR) announced its shift into US uranium last month with acquisition of Tallahassee, the owner of the Tallahassee uranium project in Colorado where a JORC 2004 resource indicates there is 26 million pounds of uranium oxide at a grade of 540 parts per million lying in wait.
The project also has significant exploration upside, and its acquisition comes at a time when the overarching uranium narrative is improving on the back of nuclear’s seemingly essential role in providing essential baseload power in a green energy future.As the price of the commodity approaches five-year highs , Okapi has set off on high impact fieldwork programs. It has also added geologist Ben Vallerine as a technical director, bringing considerable US uranium experience to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content