August 30, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The contents of the preliminary economic assessment on Azarga Uranium’s Gas Hills asset and uranium prices are discussed in a Fundamental Research Corp. report. In an Aug. 24 research note, analyst Sid Rajeev reported that Fundamental Research Corp. increased its fair target price on Azarga Uranium Corp. (AZZ:TSX; AZZUF:OTCQB) to CA$1.11 per share from CA$1.03 after the uranium firm released a "robust" preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for its Gas Hills project in Wyoming.
"The PEA confirmed our assumption that Gas Hills can be a satellite project of the company’s flagship Dewey Burdock project in South Dakota," Rajeev wrote.
The analyst reviewed the PEA. It outlined a satellite-model operation producing 1 million pounds of uranium per year over a seven-year mine life. Processing will take place at a facility on the Dewey Burdock property.
As for Gas Hills costs, initial capex required is an estimated US$26 million ($26M), […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content