Stock surges and setbacks for the week ending August 26, 2022.
Nutrien Ltd. NTR-T (+11.47%)
Shares of Saskatoon-based Nutrien — the world’s largest potash and nitrogen fertilizer producer — have soared more than 40 per cent in the past year. The company raked in record-high profits in the first half of 2022, as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine rattled agriculture markets. Chief executive Ken Seitz expects the global fertilizer shortage resulting from conflict in Eastern Europe to drive demand for Nutrien products well beyond this year. Shares of the producer gained more than 20 per cent just this month.
Uex Corp. UEX-T (+15.12%) Uex’s stock jumped after Texas-based Uranium Energy completed its acquisition of the Saskatoon-based uranium and cobalt exploration and development company. The merger is set to create the largest diversified North American uranium company. Shares of uranium producers and exploration firms, like Uex, have risen as Russia’s invasion […]
Click here to view original web page at www.parrysound.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!