Via Getty share
With direct exposure to incredibly high-grade uranium within the world class Athabasca Basin, in Saskatchewan, Canada, Aussie prospect Basin Energy is poised for a fast-track to exploration with walk-up targets and all the right permitting locked and loaded.
In a sector rarity, here is a team set to commence exploration concurrently with its initial public offering (IPO) on the ASX and ready to roll out the drilling straight after Christmas.
With an existing, extensively detailed and high-quality geological database – assembled over decades of experience within the world class Saskatchewan Athabasca Basin in Canada – Basin brings together a globally experienced team with a passion for uranium exploration and a cracking track record of success. Big Footprint Located in the world-famous mining jurisdiction of Saskatchewan, the Athabasca Basin is ranked number two in the world in the most recent Fraser Institute global mining investment attractiveness index.And […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!