Increased Investment in the Space Industry Across the World Is Acting as a Driver for the Growth of the Nuclear Materials Market.
Nuclear materials market size is forecast to reach US$94.8 billion by 2027, after growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2022-2027, owing to the rising demand for nuclear materials such as plutonium isotopes, thorium, and uranium from various end-use industries such as medical, energy & power, aerospace, oil and gas, and others. The nuclear materials industry is driven by an increase in demand for electricity generation across the world. In addition, the demand for the nuclear materials market is been accelerated with the growing demand for its use in the aircraft and marine industry. Furthermore, the rapid growth of the defense sector has also increased its demand, thereby, enhancing the growth of the nuclear materials market. All these factors accumulatively are driving the growth of the nuclear […]
Click here to view original web page at www.digitaljournal.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!