Penny stocks are some of the highest risk types of stocks you can find. With that risk can come opportunity for big rewards, so it doesn’t hurt to search for trends that can help. Today, energy stocks seem to have gotten recharged after Enphase Energy ( NASDAQ: ENPH ) reported earnings. But there’s more to this than just an earnings beat. Are Penny Stocks Worth It? – ENPH Case Study
Believe it or not, Enphase was a penny stock not that long ago. Even throughout the pandemic, it has managed to experience explosive gains. Anyone holding shares from the start of 2019 when it was still considered a penny stock is probably pretty happy. That’s because on January 2, 2019, ENPH stock traded under $5 a share. This week, ENPH stock hit new 2022 highs of $180.50 during early premarket trading on February 9th.
The energy technology company’s shares skyrocketed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content