A Brazilian miner holds a pan with gold nuggets after a day of work. The notion of a gold rush in northern Minnesota has taken a big hit with the exit of one of the world’s largest gold mining companies. AngloGold Ashanti had scooped up 271 state precious metal […]
Click here to view original web page at www.startribune.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!