MarcelC/iStock via Getty Images Uranium is crucial to the world’s energy security and decarbonization plans. While I believe NexGen Energy Ltd. (NYSE: NXE ) has the best uranium development project in Arrow, it’s currently stuck in Lassonde limbo with near-term risks skewed to the downside. It trades at 0.7 NAV, which is a fair price for a developer that still needs to finance construction. However, I would be a buyer of NexGen on any significant market correction. Background
NexGen Energy is a uranium exploration and development company primarily focused on advancing the ‘Rook I Project/Arrow Deposit’ ("Arrow") in Southwestern Saskatchewan.
The Arrow project is one of most advanced uranium development projects in the world and has measured mineral resource of 2.18 million tonnes ("MT") at 4.35% U3O8 and indicated resource of 1.57 MT @ 1.36% U3O8 for a total of 257 million lbs of M&I resources (Figure 1). Figure 1 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content