www.denisonmines.com , SEDAR (at www.sedar.com ) and EDGAR (at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml ). The highlights provided below are derived from these documents and should be read in conjunction with them. All amounts in this release are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.
David Cates, President and CEO of Denison commented, "During the second quarter, Denison capitalized on rising uranium prices with the sale of the Company’s share of Canadian-origin production received from the successful SABRE mining test completed by the McClean Lake Joint Venture (‘MLJV’) in 2021. The SABRE test resulted in the production of over 175,000 lbs U 3 O 8 . By comparison, this test production represents over eight times the total mine production of uranium reported in the United States for 2021 – highlighting the importance of new sources of low-cost Canadian uranium supply as the global uranium market grapples with sanctions and self-sanctioning against Russian uranium supplies and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!