More than 38% of eligible UEX securities have already been tendered, as of this press release, with an overwhelming 93.7% voting in favour of the UEC transaction.
UEC offer of C$0.49 per UEX share is financially superior to the Acquisition Proposal submitted by Denison.
Under the terms of UEC’s revised offer (the " Revised UEC Offer "), each holder of UEX Shares will now receive 0.0890 of one common share of UEC (a " UEC Share ") for each UEX Share held, implying consideration of approximately C$0.49 per UEX Share based on the closing price of UEX Shares and UEC Shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the NYSE American Exchange, respectively, and the spot exchange rate as of August 5, 2022. The Revised UEC Offer also increases the break fee by 7%, which is an increase proportional to the percentage increase in the offered exchange ratio under […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content