www.123rf.com For some time the uranium market was in a lull. However, in recent times this has changed with a bullish market predicted for 2021. What does mean for African uranium producers. Will we see them finally bring their assets into production on the back of the resurgence in this commodity?
These were some of the key talking points of a recent Mining Review Africa webinar titled Uranium: A resurgence on the cards? The topic was discussed by a panel of experts comprising Daniel Major , CEO: GoviEx Uranium; Brandon Munro , CEO Bannerman Resources; and Dr Kelvin Kemm , CEO: Stratek.
THIS ARTICLE FIRST APPEARED IN MINING REVIEW AFRICA ISSUE 2, 2021
READ THE FULL DIGIMAG HERE OR SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE A PRINT COPY HERE
Kicking off the conversation Major said that Africa is focussed on strongly focused on developing nuclear energy, pointing out that there are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content