ASX uranium shares are going nuclear after uranium spot prices jumped to 9-year highs of US$48/lb according to S&P Global Platts. A month ago, uranium was fetching for just ~US$30/lb. ASX uranium shares going parabolic
The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) has surged 115% to fresh 9-year highs in the past month. The gains have tricked all the way down to small cap explorers such as 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) and Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) , which have both more than doubled since August.
Even after a 60% jump in uranium prices, some analysts think that the uranium market has more legs to run. What’s driving uranium?
The recent jump in ASX uranium shares and spot prices has largely been driven by Sprott Inc’s Physical Uranium Trust, listed on Canada’s Toronto stock exchange.The fund has been actively buying physical uranium off the spot market, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!