VANCOUVER, BC, June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Megawatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp. (CSE: MEGA) (FSE: WR20) (OTC PINK: WALRF) (the "Company" or "Megawatt") is pleased to announce that geological consultancy, Elmore Limited of Perth Australia has been appointed to take the lead in developing the Artic Fox and Isbjorn properties in Northern Territory, Australia.
Legacy desktop work has verified the two properties are prospective for rare earth elements, especially neodymium and praseodymium, and uranium oxide mineralisation. Arctic Fox is contiguous and along strike from the world-class Nolans Bore REE project, which is set for commissioning in mid-2022 and has a JORC Compliant Mineral Resource. Additionally, Isbjorn is contiguous to the advanced Charley Creek REE project.
Internal review of recent reports by Adamas Intelligence on rare earth elements (REEs) and Canaccord Genuity on uranium have indicated favorable forward demand-supply dynamics, resulting in potential upward price pressure over the balance of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content