ASX uranium shares have broadly outperformed the market in 2021. And 2 of the biggest ASX uranium shares are gaining once more, charging higher in late afternoon trade.
The Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) share price is up 9.03% at time of writing, trading at 51 cents per share.
The Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) share price is also running hot, up 6.9% to 15.5 cents per share. What’s driving investor interest in ASX uranium shares?
Demand for nuclear fuel plummeted following Japan’s earthquake and tsunami driven Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2011. Which spelled bad news for ASX uranium shares in the aftermath.But as the world is increasingly focused on decarbonising, uranium is back in the spotlight. And prices have been steadily rising since hitting lows of US$24 per pound in February 2020, up to US$32.30 per pound currently.Atop growing interest in new nuclear power plants in the United States under […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content