CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, June 24, 2021 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV: EU ) (OTCQB: ENCUF) (the " Company " or " enCore ") is pleased to announce the results of a Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") for the company’s recently consolidated Juan Tafoya and Marquez projects located in the Grant’s Uranium District in northwest New Mexico. This is the first PEA for the projects as this is the only time in recent history that the two contiguous mineralized properties have been held under the same company. The PEA was constructed based on a combined and updated NI 43-101 Technical Report using an Indicated resource of 7.1 million tons at a grade of 0.127% eU 3 O 8 for a total of 18.1 million pounds of U 3 O 8 .
The PEA reports the Net Present Value ("NPV") for the project that ranges from $20.9 million using $60.00 per pound […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!