In an October 15 research note, Fundamental Research Corp.’s
Head of Research Sid Rajeev, B.Tech, CFA, MBA and equity analyst
Nina Rose Coderis, BSc (Geology) commented that uranium and
vanadium explorer Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX.V; BKUCF:OTCQB; MAL2:FSE) is well positioned to provide a solution to the rising demand for uranium in Argentina.
The report pointed out that currently there are three operating nuclear reactors in Argentina. A fourth reactor is now being built and two more are planned for construction. At present, there are not any domestic sources of uranium, and the country must import 100% of the uranium it consumes.
The analysts remarked that this creates a solid opportunity for domestic uranium producer Blue Sky Uranium which holds a 100% interest a portfolio of four uranium assets in Argentina. Fundamental Research added that the company’s management team has a solid track record and has been operating […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content