flow-through units of the Company (each, a " FT Unit ") at a price of C$0.90 per FT Unit; and
FT Units to be sold to charitable purchasers (the " Charity FT Units ") at a price of C$1.00 per Charity FT Unit, subject to the minimum purchase for resale of 5,000,000 Charity FT Units for minimum gross proceeds of C$5,000,000.
The FT Units and Charity FT Units shall collectively be referred to as the " Offered Securities. "
Each FT Unit and Charity FT Unit will consist of one common share of the Company to be issued as a "flow-through share" within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (each, a " FT Share ") and one half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a " Warrant "). Each whole Warrant shall entitle the holder to purchase one Warrant Share at a price of C$1.10 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content